The Oregon Green Expo
June 30th - July 1st, 2012
Jackson County Expo - Compton Arena Map
$3.00 daily; 12 & under free
Apply to be a Sponsor or Exhibitor who offers green and sustainable choices in the following areas:
- Green Jobs, Green Financing & Entrepreneurship
- Eco & Nature Based Tourism
- Green Home Building & Remodeling
- Sustainability Education & Lifestyles
- Green Household Products
- Organic Foods & Gardening
- Water Ecology
- Health & Wellness
- Arts, Music, Dance, Theatre & Culture
- Virtual Media, Social Networks & Resource Centers
2011/2012 Expo Sponsors List (A - Z)
- Advanced Energy Systems - Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012- Advanced Energy Systems is the culmination of 25 years of hands on involvement in the renewable energy industry and the leading commercial solar integrator in Oregon.
- Backwoods Home Magazine-Exhibitor/Sponsor 2012- written for people who have a desire to pursue personal independence, self-sufficiency, and their dreams. We offer how-to articles on owner-built housing, independent energy, gardening, health, self-employment, country living, and other topics related to an independent and self-reliant lifestyle.
- Boulton Power Boats - Exhibitor / Sponsor 2011-We build a 21' Solar powered boat that has electric motors that are charged by solar and or electric.
- Footprint Recycling - Sponsor 2011-Footprint Provides WVO Oil & Grease collection services to over 400 restaurants in Southern Oregon. We understand that each of our clients have unique needs, and we have customized our business plan to accomodate everyone. Because it is essential to our recycling operations we buy the waste that we collect and we provide our clients with a storage container, clean drains and grease traps at no cost.
- Grange Coop - Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 We Offer natural & organic Rogue fertilizers blended locally at our fertilizer plant, a broad selection of organic products throughout our stores, a complete line of Rogue organic livestock feed made locally in our certified organic grain elevator and local products throughout the stores.
- Green Book - NEW 2012 SPONSOR - The Green Book is a directory of green businesses and businesses with heart.
- Hammonds Construction-NEW Sponsor 2011-We build and remodel homes that have green features such as: Hydronic floor heating, Stainless steel Energy Star appliances, Recycled Quartz countertops, No-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint, Star Lights or CFLs, solar pannels, and more.
- INergy Homes - NEW 2012 SPONSOR - Build with steel framing and our advanced building science insulation system!
- iSeeSouthernOregon - New Exhibitor / Sponsor 2012 - iSeeSouthernOregon.com is your online source for what's happening in the Rogue Valley. Our Southern Oregon Events Calendar has hundreds of events listed each week, from live music to sports and community events. Looking for a business or a special deal? Check out our Business Directory or browse our Coupons and Promotions for a great bargain from a local southern Oregon business.
- J. Austin Co - Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 -J. Austin & Co. is located in the Ashland Shopping center at 1642 Ashland Street in Ashland OR. We buy, trade and sell a variety of goods from the public including but not limited to: US & foreign coins, currency, jewelry, diamonds, sterling flatware, sterling tea sets as well as many collectibles. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been in the valley as wholesale brokers since 1997.
- Jackson County Master Recycling - 2012 SPONSOR- Exhibitor > Citizens who serve as solid waste managers in Jackson County, working within their communities to reduce waste generation, to cultivate public awareness and to support projects of Jackson County Recycling Partnership, Jackson County SMARTWorks and OSU Extension Service.
- KDRV CH12 - Sponsor 2012 -
- Mcfarland / Hall Chiropractic - Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 - We are commited to providing quality service to our patients and community while educating them to choose natural pain relief instead of drugs.
- North Coast Electric - New Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 -We are a local and regional supplier of renewable energy equipment, primarily solar photovoltaics.
- Oregon Green Homes - NEW 2012 SPONSOR Green Homes documentary
- Original Bio-Mat - NEW 2012 SPONSOR -Made of 17 layers of space age materials, combines state-of-the-art infrared light and negative ion technology for improving overall health, an FDA-registered medical device.
- Rogue Pacific Lumber- New Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012-We salvage and re-manufacture reclaimed wood products. This includes Barn Timbers, Industrial timbers, Barn wood, Corral Boards, etc. We take these salvaged materials and recycle them into building materials for flooring, siding, trim, Post & Beam, cabinets, & Paneling.
- Rogue Valley Growers and Crafters Market - New Exhibitor / Sponsor 2012 - Your source for the freshest, sustainable goods grown or produced here in the Rogue Valley. The market is celebrating its 25th Anniversary Season and offers the community an open air market with everything from fresh seasonal produce, organically grown vegetables, fruits, herbs, bedding plants & perennials, to baked goods, specialty foods, sustainably raised meats, honey, farm fresh eggs, locally hand-crafted items and much more.
- Solar Blaster Corp -New Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 -We offer several affordable, solar-powered attic fans to help remove the hot, moist air that collects in one's attic. In order to maintain a healthy home, our attics need to be well-ventilated to avoid mold, mildew and wood rot.
- Solar Gem Greenhouses - NEW 2011 SPONSOR -Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest since 1991, the solar greenhouses allow you to have a fresh food supply year round. Their one piece, easily portable fiberglass greenhouse is a great product for home owners and garden enthusiasts. They make it easy for you by manufacturing a greenhouse that requires no foundation, no assembly, and is simple to maintain.
- SPRING AIR -Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 - Our product uses the earth for heating and cooling. We also test air systems to make sure they do not leak conditioned air into the attic or crawl space.
- Southern Oregon Media Group (Mail Tribune)-Contributing Sponsor!
- Southern Oregon Mitsubishi Miev - Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 - Electric car - Miev
- The Oregon Green Business Association - 2012 SPONSOR
- The Green Economy.TV - 2012 SPONSOR > Welcome to a new television show featuring the green economy at work. Please search our web site to find out more information about the show.
- Town and Country Chevrolet - Exhibitor / Sponsor 2012 - Featuring the Chevy Volt!
- Transensory, Inc. - New Sponsor / Exhibitor 2012 - Transensory is a small Southern Oregon software company that focuses on Cloud-based technologies and services. These services allow customers, employees, partners and vendors to operate and communicate very effectively from remote locations, saving time, energy and resources. We are living proof that this model can work.
- TURF-N-USA Oregon - NEW Exhibitor / Sponsor 2011 -Their artificial turf (lawn) is absolutely environmentally friendly! Instead of dumping hundreds of gallons of water a year onto a lawn to keep it green, their turf requires NO water. In addition to water conservation, it also reduces the use of pesticides many people dump onto their lawns which can end up in our drinking water. Their ENTIRE product is recyclable and was made with 15% recycled content by means of plastic bottles. The lawns are pet and child friendly. 20 year warranty on their turf.
- US Home Builders - New Sponsor 2012 - We build ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) houses and also Custom Stickbuilt and Linwood homes. Our houses are certified in Green ways. ICF is a very GREEN way to build saving energy, environmentally friendly and will withstand winds up to 200 miles per hour.