Become An Exhibitor
Step 1: Apply Now to Become an Exhibitor and get Early Market Exposure! Between Now and July 30th, 2012 you can have a greater marketing of your business by committing today!
Thank you for your interest in The Oregon Green Expo and helping this important event be successful! Fill out this online form with your information and why your product or service is considered green. We’ll contact you within three days after receiving this application and let you know if you’re approved to exhibit at the event.
- Apply now for the 2012 Expo and receive EARLY exposure to a qualified green audience in our e-Newsletters with a business listing and link to your website
Who is eligible to exhibit?
All Exhibitors must meet at least one of the following environmental sustainability or "green" criteria:
- Energy efficient / Renewable Energy
- Conserves / Protects Water and/or Air
- Less toxic / Plant-Based
- Locally / Regionally Produced
- Reduces Waste
- Durable / Reusable
- Recycled Content
- Organic (but not certified)
- Certified (by USDA Organic; Energy Trust, Energy Star; Earth Advantage, Fair Trade; FSC; Food Alliance; LEED; NAHB Certification, other)
- Educational / Promotes Environmental Values
Step 2: Select a Green Business Category for Your Booth.
Apply to be an Exhibitor who offers "green" and sustainable choices in one of the following categories:
- Green Jobs, Green Financing & Entrepreneurship
- Eco & Nature Based Tourism
- Green Home Building & Remodeling
- Sustainability Education & Lifestyles
- Green Household Products
- Natural/Organic Foods & Gardening
- Alternative Energy
- Alternative Fuel
- Water Ecology
- Health & Wellness
- Arts, Music, Dance, Theatre & Culture
- Social Media Networks & Resource Centers
- Other: ____________________________
Step 2.5: Wait for Staff Approval of Your Application.
We’ll contact you within three days after receiving this application and let you know if you’re approved unless you're on the pre-approved list at: www.theoregongreenexpo.com/preapproved.
Step 3: Select a Booth Type & Submit Company Logo.
What are the exhibitor space sizes, prices, and "early-bird special?"
All exhibitor booths are approximately 10’ wide X 10’ deep and include a table with tablecloth, and electrical outlet.
Step 4: Decide on a Payment Method.
- Cashiers Check or Business Check (sent by mail along with signed contract)
- PayPal or Credit Card (with signed contract sent by mail or faxed)
Step 5: Return Signed Contract with Payment by Mail or Fax!
Each exhibitor has one week (seven days) to return the 2-page signed contract with payment to retain your agreed booth location unless other arrangements have been made before the contract deadline.
Contact information for Exhibitor Team: firstname.lastname@example.org OR (541) 773-8200
Step 6: Review the Online Exhibitor Kit & 'Exhibit Green'!
The Online Exhibitor Kit is filled with all the information you need to have a successful event and to 'Exhibit Green!'. It provides additional resources for supplemental materials and/or additional services (booth furnishings, table drapes, etc.)
Use the information and have a 'green' and sustainable show. You are responsible for reading, understanding and meeting all guidelines and compliance set forth in the Online Exhibitor Kit.
If you have any difficulties or questions related to the information in the Online Exhibitor Kit, please contact the Exhibitor support team!
Access your Online Exhibitor Kit here.
Contract deadlines are firm.
Thank you for being an important part of 2012 Sustainable Local Living in Southern Oregon!