Online Exhibitors Kit
Exhibitors & Sponsors,
There are many channels of communication that the public pays attention to these days and were asking you, if you havent already, to promote the 4th 2012 Annual Oregon Green Expo and your booth through your channels email, website, Facebook and Twitter. See the list below of suggested ways to promote the event and your presence there.
Exhibitor Agreement - see below
8 Ways To Get The Word Out!
- Post the event on your website with a link to our website
- Create an event on your Facebook and invite your friends to visit your booth
- Post the e-newsletter to your Facebook and Tweet it out - it shows all sponsors, exhibitors and has presentation and special course times/descriptions
- Post comments about your booth and other interesting things about the expo on your Facebook and Tweet out comments daily through the next week and the event weekend
- Send out at least two email blasts this next week to your customers until the event to promote your exhibit at the show
- Print out posters and flyers to hang up and hand out in your place of business and the community (Download PDF from TOGE home
page on the Web site) Link to the Explore Nature Center flyer is below
- Include Expo mention of your exhibit in any other advertising. i.e. Radio, TV, newspapers, ads
website link and poster download - www.theoregongreenexpo.com
Oregon Green Expo logos - copy logo from the top of this page
Please take this opportunity to set an example for the Public by demonstrating best green practices and being a green Exhibitor. (Download "Greening the Event & Recycling Instructions")
The Oregon Green Expo will be held at the Jackson County Fair Grounds, COMPTON AREANA Central Point, OR 97502. (link to Google Map)
MOVE-IN - Friday June 29th
Pipe and Drape will be set up Friday morning..Move-in will be conducted from 12:00 - noon to 7:00 pm on Friday, 29th. All exhibits must be moved in by 7:00pm.
Friday - Exhibitors set up noon to 6pm
Saturday- Exhibitors arrive 9am /Leave by 7:00pm
Sunday - Exhibitors arrive 9am
Sunday - (Move out) July 1st. - 4pm to 6pm
ALL BALANCES DUE MUST BE RECEIVED BY June 15th 2012. Companies must have a zero balance to set up their booth. For companies that commit to the Show after June 15th, payment must be made in person or Pay Pal online (for-profit)(non-profit) with a credit card.
LOCATION OF EXHIBIT
All measurements (10 X 10) by 10 feet deep by 10 feet across and exhibit space layouts shown on the floor plan are as accurate as possible. The Oregon Green Expo reserves the right to make modifications and change exhibit space assignments as may be necessary and to adjust the floor plan at anytime to meet the needs of the sponsors, exhibitors, exhibits, and traffic flow.
HANGING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS
Signs may be hung from the 8 high pipe or boardering board on the walls for your booth and hooks shall be provided. It is your responsibility to retrieve your banners or signs when they are dismantled.
Each company will be allocated 2 badges and 6 complimentary tickets per 10' x 10' booth, Your complimentary tickets will be mailed to you. Your badges are to be picked up at Exhibitor Registration window when you check in at move-in beginning noon at 12 PM.
The Oregon Green Expo closes Sunday at 4:00 pm and as soon as all attendees have left the building we will begin move-out. Please do not attempt to move out before the close of the Expo as this will result in not being invited back or a $100 fine. All items must be removed from the building by Sunday evening at 7pm.
Move in- Day parking is available for our Exhibitors on the north-west side of the Compton Arena.
Security is provided for your protection however, we are not responsible for theft. We suggest that you take precautions and not leave valuable items in your booth overnight. Door guards and perimeter guards are on duty during the hours that the doors are open. As a safety precaution your exhibit space should not be left unattended.
STANDARD BOOTH CONTENTS
Each 10' x 10' exhibit space will be equipped with 8 high back drapes, 3high Side drapes, 1 table, (2) chairs and a black & white ID sign. Table cloth will be rented through Noel Lesley by Event Coordinators.
The 8 high back drapes will be green. The 3 high side drapes will be green.
Food Exhibitors must obtain applicable Health Department Permits from the City of Medford Health Department for food handlers can be reached at 541-774-8206. The Health Department Permit information 541-774-2025.
SHOW REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exhibit booths must be staffed and fully operational during published show hours. Exhibitors must wear badges to gain entry and on the floor during Show hours.
- Exhibits that include sound equipment or audio/visual equipment must be arranged so the noise level and lights resulting from the display does not disrupt the activities of neighboring exhibitors. Show management reserves the right to lower all sound equipment.
- Exhibit space must be large enough to contain a reasonable audience if demonstrations are planned. The aisles cannot be blocked.
- Lighting should be directed to the inner confines of the booth space. Lighting should not project onto other exhibits or show aisles.
- The sale or sampling of food other than in the Food Pavilion must have written approval from Show Management.
- All exposed parts of displays must be finished so they do not present an unsightly appearance when viewed from adjoining booths or aisles. Side walls taller than the 3 side drape of exhibit booths may not come out past 5 from back drape.
- Exhibitors may not share booth space without the written approval of Show Management.
- Exhibit space should be kept in good order with storage boxes placed under tables or in designated storage areas.
- Helium balloons can only be used when they are permanently affixed to the physical booth display. Helium tanks must be stored in an approved stand.
- Fire regulations prohibit the use of sterno or an open flame including candles. Any booth cooking with an appliance or food warming device must be equipped with at least one 20BC fire extinguisher. Booth decorations must be flame-retardant and electrical wiring and displays must conform to the National Electrical Code safety rules.
- No LP gas, bottled gas or bottled gas tanks are permitted in the building.
- Any display vehicles must have less than 1/4tank of gas, at least one battery cable disconnected from each set of batteries, and the gas tank sealed or locked. A set of keys need to be given to Show Management.
- It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that no claim of any kind against Show Management for loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods or exhibit; nor any injury that may occur to himself or his employees while at the show; The exhibitor shall be solely responsible to
his own agents and employees and to all third persons , including invitees and the public for all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of leased space or exhibit. Exhibitor is also held
responsible for agents and employees performing on show Stages. Exhibitor does indemnify and hold harmless Show management against any and all claims as may be asserted against it.
Please print this out, sign here and turn the agreement in at check-in on June 29th
Name (please print)____________________________________ Name of Company____________________________________